Set up and use the 3player app on Xbox 360
What you need to set up the 3player app.
To use the 3player app, you need the following:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live Account
- At least 135 megabytes (MB) of available space
Download the 3player app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps.
- Browse for 3player.
- Select 3player app to download and install the app.
- After the download, the app automatically starts, and you can browse through the catalogue and view details about the available content.
To start the 3player app later, go to video, My Video Apps and then 3player.
From the Shows hub, you can watch any of the featured programmes displayed in the centre of the hub, or select View all to see more content.
- Navigate to Popular or Latest for more content selections, or navigate to Search to search by titles.
- Select something to watch, and then select Play.
Using Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which films and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the 3player app will follow those settings. For example, if you use parental controls to restrict access to some kinds of TV programs, those films and shows will be marked in the 3player app with a restricted icon. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict Xbox Live content using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the 3player app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?