Animal Planet L!VE app on Xbox 360 help
Xbox Live connection problems
If Animal Planet L!VE is not functioning smoothly on your console, you may have a connectivity problem. See Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection to Xbox Live.
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
If your Xbox 360 console is not providing good-quality video or audio, see Xbox 360 audio or video problems.
Animal Planet L!VE doesn't respond
If the Animal Planet L!VE app doesn’t respond, delete and reinstall it. Here’s how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and highlight the Animal Planet L!VE app. Press the Y button to access Game Options.
- Select Delete, and then confirm that you want to delete all items related to the app.
- Go back to the Dashboard.
- Go to apps and then to Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for the Animal Planet L!VE app and then select it.
- Select Download and then Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
If the app still doesn't respond, contact Xbox Support.
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the Animal Planet L!VE app.
- Sorry, the Animal Planet L!VE server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
- The Application has encountered an unexpected error and will now exit.
- A server or network error has occurred. Please try again later.
- An unknown error has occurred.
- An internal error has occurred.
Go to the Service Status page to make sure that there isn’t an issue with the service provider.
If there is no issue and you receive this error message when you try to launch the Animal Planet L!VE app or content within the app, wait for approximately one minute. Then, try to launch the app again.
If you continue to receive this error, please delete the Animal Planet L!VE app and reinstall it.
If this does not resolve your problem, please contact Xbox Support.
Note Animal Planet L!VE is responsible for all issues relating to content within the Animal Planet L!VE App. You can contact Animal Planet L!VE by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The video cannot be played at this time.
- A missing data error has occurred.
- Sorry, the video you were interested in is no longer available.
If you get this error, wait for approximately one minute. Then, try to launch the content again.
If you continue to receive this error, please return to the prior menu and select a different piece of content to watch.
To notify Animal Planet L!VE of the content error, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Animal Planet L!VE app on Xbox 360 help" issue you were reading about or a different issue?