Troubleshoot the Xpreshon app on Xbox 360
This article offers solutions to problems you might experience when using the Xpreshon app with Xbox Live and your Xbox 360 console.
Xbox Live connection problems
If the Xpreshon app is not functioning smoothly on your console, you may have a connectivity problem. See Troubleshoot your Xbox Live connection.
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
If your Xbox 360 console is not providing good-quality video or audio, see Xbox 360 audio or video problems.
The Xpreshon app doesn't respond
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings, and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to "Xpreshon."
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to Browse Apps, and then select the Xpreshon app.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
If the problem is not resolved, contact Xbox Support.
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the Xpreshon app.
- Sorry, the Xpreshon server isn’t available right now. Please try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
- The Application has encountered an unexpected error and will now exit.
- Sorry, the Xpreshon server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
- Xpreshon Server unavailable.
- A server or network error has occurred. Please try again later.
- An unknown error has occurred.
- An internal error has occurred.
To resolve these errors, follow these steps:
- Go to Service status to check if there are any current problems with Xbox Live or the Xpreshon app.
- If there are no reported problems, and you get the error message again when you try to start the Xpreshon app or access content in the app, wait about a minute, and then restart the app.
- If you keep getting the error, delete and reinstall the Xpreshon app.
- If you continue to get the error, contact Xbox Support.
- The video cannot be played at this time.
- A missing data error has occurred.
- Sorry, the video you were interested in is no longer available.
To resolve the error, wait about a minute, and then try to watch the content again. If you keep getting the error, select a different program to watch.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Troubleshoot the Xpreshon app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?