How do I replace my Xbox Adaptive Controller?
Before taking the steps to replace your Xbox Adaptive Controller, be sure to try the following troubleshooting suggestions based on the problem you’re having:
- The controller won’t connect to my Xbox or PC
- The controller won’t turn on
- The buttons aren’t responding
If troubleshooting didn’t fix the problem, your controller may need to be replaced.
- Go to Device Support, sign in with your Microsoft account, and register your Xbox if it doesn’t already appear there.
- Select your registered console, choose Start a Service Order, and then follow the steps.
Repair or warranty questions? See Xbox warranty info.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "How do I replace my Xbox Adaptive Controller?" issue you were reading about or a different issue?