Share your controller on Mixer
Mixer gives streamers the ability to share their controller – minus the Xbox button – with viewers on Xbox One consoles and Mixer.com. Viewers can take control in multiple ways:
- Using their own controller plugged into a console or PC.
- Using a keyboard on a PC.
- Using a mouse with the on-screen controller on PC.
To share your controller from a game you’re streaming on console:
- Open the guide and go to Broadcast & capture.
- Start a broadcast.
- Select Share your controller to turn controller sharing on.
- Choose one of your viewers to share it with.
To stop sharing on console, go back to Broadcast & capture and select Share your controller to turn it off.
Shared controller-keyboard button mapping
A button / E key
B button/ R key
X button / X key
Y button / C key
Left stick / W key (up), S key (down), D key (right), A key (left)
Right stick / Arrow keys
Left trigger / F key
Right trigger / G key
Left bumper / Q key
Right bumper / Z key
D-pad / 1 key (up), 2 key (left), 3 key (right), 4 key (down)
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Share your controller on Mixer " issue you were reading about or a different issue?