Set up and use the La TV d'Orange app on Xbox 360
Use the La TV d'Orange app on Xbox 360 to watch movies, sports, and television shows from La TV d'Orange on your Xbox 360 console.
To use the La TV d'Orange app, you need:
- An account with La TV d'Orange
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account
- An Xbox 360 Hard Drive or a memory unit with at least 70 megabytes of available space
Download the La TV d'Orange app on Xbox 360
- On your console, sign in using an Xbox Live gamertag.
- From Xbox Home, go to Apps and select Browse Apps.
- Browse or search for La TV d'Orange.
- Select La TV d'Orange to download and install the app. When the download is complete, the app automatically starts, and you can browse through the catalog and view details about available content.
To start La TV d'Orange later, go to TV, then My Video Apps, then La TV d'Orange.
Watch La TV d'Orange on Xbox 360
- On your console, sign in using your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to Apps, select My Video Apps, and then select La TV d'Orange.
- From the featured hub, you can:
- Watch any of the programs displayed in the center of the hub
- Select en ce moment to see additional content
- Choose what you want to watch, and then select Selectionnez.
La TV d'Orange and parental controls
You can use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched with the La TV d'Orange app. For example, if your Family Settings prohibit viewing of mature-rated shows on your console, those shows will be marked with a "restricted video" icon in the La TV d'Orange app. To play restricted content, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about controlling access to movies and TV shows, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the La TV d'Orange app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?