TMN GO app on Xbox 360 help
Xbox Live connection problems
If the TMN GO app isn’t functioning smoothly on your console, you may have a connectivity problem. See Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection to Xbox Live.
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
If your Xbox 360 console isn’t providing good-quality video or audio, see Xbox 360 audio or video problems.
The TMN GO app doesn't respond
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to "TMN GO."
- Select Delete.
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to apps, and then to Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for the TMN Go app, and then select it.
- Select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
If the problem isn’t resolved, contact Xbox Support.
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the TMN GO app.
Server availability errors
- Sorry, the TMN GO server isn’t available right now. Please try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
- The TMN server is not available at this time.
To resolve these errors, follow these steps:
- Go to Service status to make sure there are no current problems with Xbox Live or the TMN GO service.
- If there are no problems and you get the error message again when you try to launch the TMN GO app or access content in the app, wait about a minute and then restart the app.
- If you keep getting the error, delete and reinstall the TMN GO app.
- If you continue to get the error, contact Xbox Support.
Video availability errors
- Video not available.
- Sorry, the item you're interested in is no longer available.
If you get one of these error messages, wait about a minute and then try to access the content again. If you continue to get the error, select a different program to watch.
Note TMN GO is responsible for all content in the app. To report a content error, contact TMG GO:
- You have reached the maximum number of devices allowed for your account. Please go to account settings from a registered device and delete a device to be able to add a new one.
- Sorry, too many users on this account are watching video right now. Please try again later.
TMN GO account users can only stream content to one device at a time per account. To play content on your console, you’ll need to stop streaming TMN GO on any other device.
If you're not streaming content on a second device but you get one of these error messages, contact TMN GO:
- You don’t have permission to view this video
If you get this error, select a different program to watch.
- This video can only be viewed within Canada. If you are within Canada, please contact your Internet Service Provider.
This error message means that this app isn’t available in your locale. Your Xbox console must have its locale set to Canada, and you must have a Canada IP address.
For information about how to change your locale, see Change your Xbox 360 settings.
If the problem isn’t resolved, contact TMN GO:
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "TMN GO app on Xbox 360 help" issue you were reading about or a different issue?