Set up and use the Canal+Yomvi app on Xbox 360
On this page
To use the Canal+Yomvi app, you need the following:
- To be signed into an Xbox Live Account.
- A Canal+ subscription.
- At least 100 megabytes (MB) of available storage space.
For more information about the Canal+ subscriptions, please visit: http://www.plus.es/canalplusyomvi/
Download the Canal+Yomvi app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag. Go to Apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for the Canal+Yomvi app.
- Select Canal+Yomvi , and then select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
Watch Canal+Yomvi on Xbox 360
- Sign in by using your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to Apps, and then select Canal+Yomvi to launch the app.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the Canal+Yomvi app will follow those settings. For example, if you use parental controls to restrict access to some kinds of TV programs, those programs will be marked with a “restricted” icon in the Canal+Yomvi app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict movies and TV shows using a pass code, please see Xbox 360 console parental controls.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the Canal+Yomvi app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?