Playing in a club
There are several ways to play with people in a club, but the easiest are joining or starting a party and using Looking for Group.
To join a party in a club:
- Go to a club by doing either of the following:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select People then select Clubs to explore clubs to join or to see the clubs you’re already a member of.
- Press the Xbox button , select Home, select the Community tab, select Clubs on Xbox, browse or search for a public club, and then choose it.
- When you’re in a club, select the Multiplayer tab.
- If a party is joinable, choose it, then select Join party.
To start a party in a club:
- Do either of the following:
- Go to a club that you’re a member of. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select People, then Clubs to choose a club from the list.
- Check out a public club. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select People > Clubs, then select Explore all clubs. Browse the featured clubs or search for them by selecting Find a club.
- Choose a club.
- When you’re in a club, select the Multiplayer tab, select Start club party, then choose one of the invitation options. If your party is joinable, people in the club can join your party immediately.
Use Looking for Group
Looking for Group is like a “players wanted” bulletin board for Xbox Live—a way to help you find players with similar goals and interests. Respond to posts created by people in the Xbox community (for example, “Need players for Minecraft achievement hunting”). Or, create your own post—when enough people are interested, invite them to your party and play!
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Playing in a club" issue you were reading about or a different issue?