Horse Races Now app on Xbox 360 help
Xbox Live connection problems
If the Horse Races Now app isn’t functioning smoothly on your console, you may have a connectivity problem. See Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection to Xbox Live.
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
If your Xbox 360 console isn’t providing good-quality video or audio, see Audio or video problems in an app on Xbox 360.
The Horse Races Now app doesn't respond
If the Horse Races Now app doesn’t respond, delete and reinstall it. Here’s how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and highlight the Horse Races Now app. Press the Y button to access Game Options.
- Select Delete, and then confirm that you want to delete all items related to the app.
- Go back to the Dashboard.
- Go to apps and then to Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for the Horse Races Now app and then select it.
- Select Download and then Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
If the app still doesn’t respond, contact Xbox Support.
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the Horse Races Now app.
- Sorry, the Horse Races Now server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
- The Application has encountered an unexpected error and will now exit.
- Horse Races Now Server unavailable.
- A server or network error has occurred. Please try again later.
- An unknown error has occurred.
- An internal error has occurred.
If you get one of these error messages, follow these steps:
- Check for service alerts on the Xbox Live Status page, or see if an Xbox Live service alert appears at the top of this page. If you continue to get the error and there are no reported issues with the service, wait about a minute and then restart the Horse Races Now app.
- If you continue to get the error, delete and reinstall the Horse Races Now app.
- If the problem continues to occur, try the Xbox 360 Connection Solution.
If the problem isn’t resolved, contact Xbox Support.
- The video cannot be played at this time.
- A missing data error has occurred.
- Sorry, the video you were interested in is no longer available.
If you see one of these error messages, follow these steps:
- Wait about a minute and then restart the Horse Races Now app.
- If you continue to get the error, select a different program to watch.
Note To report a problem with programming in the Horse Races Now app, contact Horse Races Now support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Horse Races Now app on Xbox 360 help" issue you were reading about or a different issue?