Set up and use the My TF1 VOD on Xbox 360 app
To set up and use the My TF1 VOD on Xbox 360 app, you need:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account
- At least 75 megabytes of available storage space
Download the My TF1 VOD on Xbox 360 app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for My TF1 VOD.
- Select My TF1 VOD, and then select Download and then Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
To start the My TF1 VOD app later, go to apps, My Apps, and then My TF1 VOD.
Browse My TF1 VOD
- Go to Video, My Video Apps, My TF1 VOD, and then select à l’affiche.
- From the à l’affiche hub, you can do the following:
- Watch any of the featured programs displayed in the center of the hub.
- Navigate to tous les programmes or mes favoris to search for additional content.
- Sort content on the films, series, and spectacles hubs for further viewing options.
- Select something that you want to watch, and then select sélectionnez.
Renting My TF1 VOD content
- Follow the steps in the "Browse My TF1 VOD" section. When you select something, the Rent options and prices appear.
- When you select Rent, a confirmation screen appears. This helps prevent you from purchasing content in error. Follow the prompts that appear on the screen.
- All charges for the content that you buy on the Xbox will be charged to the credit card associated with your Xbox Live account.
For all billing inquiries, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using Family Settings to control access to content
You can use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched with the My TF1 VOD app. For example, if your Family Settings prohibit watching of mature-rated shows on your Xbox 360 console, this content will appear in the My TF1 VOD app with a "restricted video" icon. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict access to movies and TV shows by using a pass code, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the My TF1 VOD on Xbox 360 app" issue you were reading about or a different issue?