Set up and use the Network TEN app on Xbox 360
On this page
To use the Network TEN app, you need:
- To be signed into an Xbox Live account.
- At least 125 megabytes (MB) of available space.
Download the Network TEN app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to apps and select Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for the Network TEN app.
- Select Network TEN, and then select Download.
- Select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
To start the Network TEN app later, go to apps, My Apps, and then Network TEN.
Watch Network TEN
Go to apps, My Apps, and then Network TEN.
- The app will open to the Latest hub. Watch any of the featured programs displayed in the center of the hub, or select View all to browse recently added content.
- For additional choices navigate to:
- TV Shows – To view an alphabetized list of available TV series.
- Most Popular – To browse the content that is being viewed the most by the community.
- News – To browse news stories from all the Network TEN news affiliates.
- Expires Soon – To browse content that will soon be removed from the app. Notice the yellow text on the bottom of each tile. It tells how long that program will still be available.
- Search – If you know the name of the content you want to view, search for it by name.
- Select something to watch, and then select Play.
Using Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live, the Network TEN app will follow these settings. For example, if you use parental controls to restrict some kinds of TV programs, those programs will be marked with a "restricted video" icon in the Network TEN app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict Xbox Live content using Family Settings, see Xbox 360 console parental controls.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the Network TEN app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?