Set up and use the ninemsn app on Xbox 360
On this page
To watch ninemsn on your console, you need:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account
- At least 75 megabytes of available storage space
Download the ninemsn app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps.
- Browse for ninemsn.
- Select ninemsn, and then select Download and then Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
To start the ninemsn app later, go to apps, My Apps, and then ninemsn.
Watch the ninemsn app
To watch ninemsn:
- Sign in by using your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to the Video hub, and select ninemsn.
- From the featured hub, you can:
- Watch one of the featured videos displayed in the center of the hub
- Navigate to search, popular or browse to filter content according to the appropriate category
- Select something that you want to watch, and then select Play.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the ninemsn app will follow those settings. For example, if you use parental controls to restrict some kinds of TV programs, those programs will be marked with a “restricted” icon in the ninemsn app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the ninemsn app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?