Sky Go app on Xbox 360 help
Sky Go content is not playing smoothly
Error message in the Sky Go app
If you receive an error message in the Sky Go app on Xbox 360, check the status of the Sky Go service.
If there are no reported issues with the Sky Go service, try starting the Sky Go app again.
If you still experience an error in the Sky Go app, see sky.de/web/cms/de/kundencenter.js for more help.
The Sky Go app is not responding
If the Sky Go app doesn't respond, delete and reinstall it. Here's how:
- On your console, go to Settings, and then select System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to “Sky Go.”
- Select Delete. Confirm that you want to delete the item. After you've deleted all the items related to the app, go back to the Xbox Dashboard.
- From the Dashboard, go to apps, and then to Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for Sky Go and then select it.
- Select Download and then Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
Question about my Sky Go account
Go to sky.de/web/cms/de/kundencenter.js for help with your Sky Go account.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Sky Go app on Xbox 360 help" issue you were reading about or a different issue?