Hide, filter, and pin activity feed posts
To hide a post in the activity feed:
- Select the post, then select More actions.
- Select Hide.
When you select Hide, the option changes to Unhide, giving you a chance to change your mind. Once you close the post, however, it’s hidden for good.
To hide a game or a club from the activity feed:
- Select a post from a game or club, then select More actions.
- Select Hide all from this game (or club).
If you decide you want to see the game or club in the feed again, go to the game hub or club and select Show in my feed.
To filter on the types of posts you want to see in the activity feed:
- Select Filter at the top of the feed, then choose the types of posts you want to see.
- Select Apply.
You can also pin a post to the top of your own activity feed or a club you own. To pin a post:
- Go to your profile or club and select Activity feed.
- Select the post you want to pin, then select More actions.
- Select Pin to my feed or Pin to club.
To remove the pin, go back to More options and select Unpin.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Hide, filter, and pin activity feed posts" issue you were reading about or a different issue?