Troubleshoot the 3player app on Xbox 360
This article describes how to resolve problems with the 3player app on Xbox 360.
Xbox Live connection problems
If 3player app is not functioning smoothly on your console, you may have a connectivity problem. See the Xbox Live slow performance solution.
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
If your Xbox 360 console is not providing good-quality video or audio, see Xbox 360 audio or video problems.
The 3player app doesn't respond
If the 3player app doesn’t respond, delete and reinstall it. Here's how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device (probably Xbox 360 Hard Drive).
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to "3player".
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to Browse Apps, and then select 3player.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
If you keep getting this error, contact Xbox Support.
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the 3player app.
- Sorry, the 3player server isn’t available at the moment. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
Go to the Service status to make sure that there is no issue with the service provider. If there is no issue and you receive this error message when you try to launch the 3player app or content within the app, wait for approximately one minute. Then, try to launch the app again.
If you continue to receive this error, please delete the 3player app and then reinstall it.
If this does not resolve your problem, contact Xbox Support.
Note 3player is responsible for all issues relating to content within the 3player app. You can contact 3player by sending email to email@example.com.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Troubleshoot the 3player app on Xbox 360 " issue you were reading about or a different issue?