Install the app Beeline TV and view programs on Xbox 360
Learn how to install and use the Beeline TV app on Xbox 360.
To use the Beeline TV app, you need:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account.
- At least 115 megabytes (MB) of available space.
Download the Beeline TV app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag. (Xbox Live Gold membership is required.)
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps.
- Browse for “Beeline TV.”
- Select Beeline TV to download and install the app. After the download, the app automatically starts, and you can browse through and view details about the available content.
To start the Beeline TV app later, go to apps, My Apps, and then Beeline TV.
Watch the Beeline TV app
To open the Beeline TV app, go to tv & movies, My Video Apps, and then Beeline TV.
On the главная screen, you can choose from several categories, including:
To see a listing of the programs in all categories, select телепрограмма.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the Beeline TV app will follow those settings. For example, if you use parental controls to restrict some kinds of TV programs, those programs will be marked with a “restricted” icon in the Beeline TV app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict access to Xbox Live content by using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Install the app Beeline TV and view programs on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?