Error 87e105dc occurs
This may mean there's a problem with Xbox Live, or that your console has encountered an unexpected error.
- Check the status of the Xbox Live services below. If there’s an alert, wait a while and then try again.
- Power cycle the console: On your controller, press and hold the Xbox button for 3 seconds. From the on-screen menu, select Turn Off Console, and then press the A button . Turn your console back on.
- If you’re trying to use a game or app, uninstall and reinstall it.
- Try clearing your cache. See How to clear the cache on Xbox 360.
- As a last resort, you could try resetting your Xbox. This reinstalls the console’s operating system. Depending on your network, it could take a while.
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then go to Settings > System and press A .
- Select Console settings > System info. Write down the serial number, and then return to the System settings screen.
- Select Storage. Highlight the hard drive and then press A . Select Format, and then select Yes. Now enter the serial number that you’d copied. Press Start to begin the reset process.
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Error 87e105dc occurs" issue you were reading about or a different issue?