Error 0x80BD0006 occurs when accessing features on Xbox One
You get the following error code when you try to connect to Xbox Live or try to access some Xbox Live features on your Xbox One console:
This may mean your profile is corrupted.
To resolve this problem, try the following solutions:
Solution 1: Check the Xbox Live service status
If you see any alerts here, wait until the service is up and running and try again:
Solution 2: Remove and re-add your Gamertag profile
To remove your profile:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide and go to System.
- Select Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
- Select the account that you want to remove.
- Select Remove to confirm.
- When you're finished, select Close.
- Restart your console:
- Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center.
- Select Restart console.
- Select Restart.
Note If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for about 10 seconds until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.
To add your profile back to the console:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Sign in.
- Scroll down and select Add & manage.
- Select Add new.
- Enter the password for your Microsoft account, and then select Enter.
- Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.
- Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences and add your account to your Xbox One console.
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Error 0x80BD0006 occurs when accessing features on Xbox One" issue you were reading about or a different issue?