Set up and watch the Fox News app on Xbox 360
On this page
To use the Fox News app, you need the following:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account
- At least 130 megabytes (MB) of available space
Download the Fox News app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for Fox News.
- Select Fox News to download and install the app.
- After the download, the app automatically starts, and you can browse through the catalog and view details about the available content.
To start the Fox News app later, go to video, My Video Apps, and then Fox News.
Watch Fox News
Go to TV & Movies hub, My Video Apps tile, and then select Fox News.
- From the featured hub, you can:
- Watch any of the featured content displayed in the center of the hub.
- Access your playlist.
- Browse the most popular content.
- Browse all content, by selecting view all.
- Navigate to topics (or shows for more defined browsing options) or search to locate content by name.
- Select something to watch, and then select play.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the Fox News app will follow those settings. For example, if you prohibit R-rated movies or TV-MA-rated TV shows from being watched on your console, those movies and shows will be marked in the Fox News app with a "restricted" icon. To play a locked item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict Xbox Live content using Family Settings, see Xbox 360 console parental controls.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and watch the Fox News app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?