Set up the Headweb app on Xbox 360
To watch Headweb on your Xbox 360 console, you need:
- To be signed into an Xbox Live Account
- At least 75 megabytes (MB) of available storage space
- A Headweb account
On this page
Download the Headweb app on Xbox 360
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for the Headweb app.
- Select Headweb and then select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app. After the download, you can launch the app and browse the available content.
To start Headweb later, go to Video, My Video Apps, and then Headweb.
- On you console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
- To start the app go to Video, my video apps, and then Headweb.
- There, you can Sign in or Browse Movies.
Sign in to Headweb
- Select Settings, and then Sign In.
- Use your Headweb account and user name to sign in. If you do not already have an account, you can create one at headweb.com/.
- The first time you sign in, your console is registered to your account.
- You can watch Headweb content on all the devices that are linked to your Headweb account. You can watch a title (within its license timeframe) on all devices, as long as playback does not happen at the same time.
- A “Congratulations” message appears and states that your Xbox Live profile is now associated with your Headweb account. You will not be prompted to sign in again unless you dissociate your profile from your account. You can see your Headweb account settings and purchase history at headweb.com/.
- Select Continue to browse the content.
- You can browse content even if you are not logged in to the Headweb service.
- From the Home hub, you can see the newest content and your Watchlist. You can also browse Genres to find additional content.
- Based on your selection, you can also see related movies and TV series.
- After you select a movie, you can select Play Preview, Play Movie, or Rent.
- When you log in, you can access to a personalized area to see the content you have bought or that you have started watching.
- Movies that have been watched on any device, including the Xbox, are displayed here. They will resume from the last reached position.
- When you select a piece of content, the Rent options and prices appear.
- When you select Rent, a confirmation page appears so you don’t rent something by mistake.
- Content that you buy on the Xbox console is charged to the credit card that is associated to your Xbox Live account.
- If you have a question about billing, go to the Headweb Support site, headweb.desk.com/customer/portal/articles, or send email via headweb.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new.
- On the Settings menu, you can find information about how to contact Headweb customer support. You can also access the following options:
- Sign in
- Kinect tuner
- Subtitle settings
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live, the Headweb app will follow these settings. For example, if you prohibit TV-MA-rated TV shows from being watched on your console, those programs appear in the Headweb app with a "restricted video" icon. To play a locked item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict movies and TV shows using a pass code, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up the Headweb app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?