Quickflix app on Xbox 360 help
Xbox Live connection problems
If the QucikFlix app isn't functioning smoothly on your console, you may have a connectivity problem. See Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection to Xbox Live.
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
If your Xbox 360 console isn't providing good-quality video or audio, see Audio or video problems in an app on Xbox 360.
The Quickflix app doesn't respond
If the Quickflix app doesn’t respond, delete and reinstall it. Here’s how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and highlight the Quickflix app. Press the Y button to access Game Options.
- Select Delete, and then confirm that you want to delete all items related to the app.
- Go back to the Dashboard.
- Go to apps and then to Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for the Quickflix app and then select it.
- Select Download and then Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
If the app still doesn't respond, contact Xbox Support.
You may receive one of the following error messages when you try to use the Quickflix app on your Xbox 360 console
- The Application has encountered an unexpected error and will now exit.
- Sorry, the Quickflix server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
To resolve either error message, follow these steps:
- Go to www.xbox.com/status to make sure that there isn’t an issue with the service provider.
- If there is no issue and you receive this error message when you try to launch the Quickflix app or content within the app, wait for approximately one minute. Then, try to launch the app again.
If you continue to receive this error, please remove the Quickflix app and then reinstall it. If this does not resolve your problem, contact Xbox Support. For more information about how to contact Xbox Customer Support directly, visit the Microsoft Support website.
- Sorry, the item you're interested in is no longer available.
If you receive this error, you'll have to return to the previous menu and select a different item to rate or modify.
- Your console Ratings system is not supported by the application. The application only supports Australian and New Zealand Ratings systems. You can turn off content controls in Settings, Family.
To resolve this error, you must change your Locale setting to Australia or New Zealand. For more information about how to change your locale, see Change the Xbox 360 console settings.
- 301 - There appears to be a problem with your subscription or payment details. Head to www.quickflix.com.au/MyAccount to manage your subscription and payment details or contact Member Care on 1300 138 644.
This issue can only be resolved by contacting Quickflix. To do this, go to www.quickflix.com.au/myaccount. Or, contact Quickflix Member Care by phone:
Quickflix Member Care
1 300 138 644
9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Monday to Friday
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Quickflix app on Xbox 360 help" issue you were reading about or a different issue?