Sensacine app on Xbox 360 help
Xbox Live connection problems
If the Sensacine app isn't functioning smoothly on your console, you may have a connectivity problem. See Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection to Xbox Live.
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
If your Xbox 360 console isn't providing good-quality video or audio, see Xbox 360 audio video support.
The Sensacine app doesn’t respond
If the Sensacine app doesn't respond, delete and reinstall it. Here's how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and highlight the Sensacine app. Press the Y button to access Game Options.
- Select Delete, and then confirm that you want to delete all items related to the app.
- Go back to the Dashboard.
- Go to apps and then to Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for the Sensacine app and then select it.
- Select Download and then Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
If the app still doesn't respond, contact Xbox Support.
If you get an error message in the Sensacine app, check the status of the Sensacine service.
If there are no reported issues with the Sensacine service, try starting the Sensacine app again.
If you still experience errors, contact Sensacine by visiting www.allocine.fr/service/.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Sensacine app on Xbox 360 help" issue you were reading about or a different issue?