Set up the TMZ app on Xbox 360
To watch TMZ on your Xbox 360 console, you need:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account
- At least 75 megabytes of available storage space
Download the TMZ app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to Apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for TMZ.
- Select the TMZ app, and then select Download and Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
To start TMZ later, go to apps, My Apps, and then TMZ.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the TMZ app will follow those settings. For example, if you prohibit mature-rated movies or TV shows from being watched on your console, those programs will be marked in the TMZ app with a restricted icon. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict access to Xbox Live content by using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up the TMZ app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?