The TODAY Show app on Xbox 360 help
Xbox 360 connection problems
If The TODAY Show app is not functioning smoothly on your console, you may be experiencing a connectivity problem. See Issues with connection speed or disconnects.
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
If your Xbox 360 console is not providing good-quality video or audio, see Xbox 360 audio or video problems.
The TODAY Show app doesn't respond
If The TODAY Show app doesn’t respond, delete and reinstall it. Here’s how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and highlight The TODAY Show app. Press the Y button to access Game Options.
- Select Delete, and then confirm that you want to delete all items related to the app.
- Go back to the Dashboard.
- Go to apps and then to Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for The TODAY Show app and then select it.
- Select Download and then Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
If the app still doesn't respond, contact Xbox Support.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "The TODAY Show app on Xbox 360 help" issue you were reading about or a different issue?