Yahoo! Screen app on Xbox 360 help
This article describes how to resolve problems with the Yahoo! Screen app on Xbox 360.
The Yahoo! Screen app doesn't respond
If the Yahoo! Screen app doesn’t respond, delete and reinstall it. Here’s how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings, and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to "Yahoo! Screen."
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to apps, then Browse Apps, and then select Yahoo! Screen.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
If you keep getting this error, contact Xbox Support.
You may get one of the following error messages when you use the Yahoo! Screen app:
- Sorry, the Yahoo Server isn't available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
- This application is currently experiencing some issues. Please restart the application.
These issues can occur if there’s a problem with the Xbox Live service, or if you can’t connect to the Yahoo! Screen server. To resolve these issues, try the following:
- Go to Service status to check for current issues with the service.
- If there are no reported issues with the service and you get this error when you try to start the Yahoo! Screen app, wait about a minute and then try again.
- If you continue to get the error, delete and reinstall the Yahoo! Screen app.
- If reinstalling the app doesn’t resolve the issue, contact Xbox Support.
Yahoo! is responsible for all content-related issues with the Yahoo! Screen app. If you experience problems when you try to play content in the Yahoo! Screen app, use one of the following methods to contact Yahoo! support:
- Visit help.yahoo.com.
- Call Yahoo Customer Care toll-free at (800) 318-0612.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Yahoo! Screen app on Xbox 360 help" issue you were reading about or a different issue?