Error 80070194 occurs when downloading Xbox Live content on Xbox 360
You may see the following error when you’re trying to download content from Xbox Live on your Xbox 360 console:
Solution 1: Cancel or delete downloads and try to download the content again
To fix the problem, cancel pending downloads, delete partial downloads, and then try downloading the content again. Here’s how:
Step 1: Cancel all downloads
- Press the Guide button on your controller.
- Go to Marketplace.
- Select Active Downloads.
- Select Cancel All.
Step 2: Cancel partial downloads
- On your console, go to Settings and select System.
- Select Storage, and then select your storage device.
- Select the content type that you are trying to download.
- Find the item that you are trying to download.
- If the item is listed, select the item, and then select Delete.
Step 3: Download the content again
Try downloading the content again from your download history. Here’s how:
- On your console, sign in to Xbox Live.
- Go to Settings and select Account.
- Select Download History.
- Browse your download history. Select the item, and then follow the instructions to download the item again.
Solution 2: Contact Xbox Support
If the previous solution didn’t resolve the problem, contact Xbox Support.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Error 80070194 occurs when downloading Xbox Live content on Xbox 360 " issue you were reading about or a different issue?