Create a club
Watch the video Create a club. Note This video is available in English only.
Creating a club
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select People > Clubs > Explore all clubs, and then select Create a club. Or, from Home, select the Community tab, select Clubs on Xbox, and then select Create a club.
- Select the type of club you want to create:
- Public—anyone can find the club, play, and see the club’s content, but only members can chat.
- Private—anyone can find the club, but only members can play, see the club’s content, and chat.
- Hidden—only members can find the club, play, see the club’s content, and chat.
- Name your club and select Continue. (Remember that your public or private club name will be searchable, so make it great!)
- Double-check your club’s type and name, and then select Create club.
Once you’ve created your club, give it some personality. Add a background, choose a profile pic, and make other customizations that’ll show the Xbox community what your club is all about.
Also, be sure to add tags and a description—this will help like-minded people find your club more easily. You can change customizations at any time by going back to your club’s Welcome tab and selecting Customize.
Deleting a club
If you want to delete a club you’ve created, follow these steps:
- From Home, scroll to the Community tab and select Clubs on Xbox.
- Select the club that you want to delete.
- Scroll to the Manage tab.
- In the club settings, go to Ownership and select Delete club.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Create a club" issue you were reading about or a different issue?