Manage your subscription on Xbox 360
You can easily manage all of your Xbox subscriptions, such as Xbox Live Gold, on your Xbox 360 console. Here's how:
- On your Xbox 360, sign in to the Microsoft account associated with the subscription you want to manage. To manage your child's subscription, you must sign in to your child's Microsoft account.
If you don't know your Microsoft account email address or password, use the Lost Account Solution or the Lost Password Solution.
- Select Settings, and then select Account.
- Select Manage Membership.
Note You may be prompted to update or install the Internet Explorer app if it is not already installed and current on the console.
- Use the thumbsticks on your controller to navigate to the subscription you want to manage, and then do any of the following:
- Turn auto renewal on or off.
- Change how to pay for Xbox subscriptions.
- Use the Pay Now feature if your Xbox subscriptions are in decline.
- Check when your Xbox subscriptions expire or renew.
- See when the next renewal fee will be charged.
- If you need to cancel your subscription, change how you pay for your subscription, or immediately pay for a past-due subscription, select the applicable link and follow the instructions.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.