Set up and use the ZDFmediathek app on Xbox 360
ZDFmediathek on Xbox Live offers live TV with "heute - journal" news at 19:00, as well as a range of on-demand programs, highlights, and recommendations.
To watch ZDFmediathek on your console, you need:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account
- At least 100 megabytes of available storage space
Download the ZDFmediathek app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to Apps, and then select Browse Apps
- Browse for ZDFmediathek app
- Select ZDFmediathek to download and install the app.
Watch ZDFmediathek on Xbox 360
- Sign in by using your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to TV, and then select ZDFmediathek to launch the app.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you are using Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched on your console, ZDFmediathek content follows these settings. Restricted programs appear in the ZDFmediathek channel guide with a lock icon. To play a locked item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code. For more information about how to restrict movies and TV shows using a pass code, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the ZDFmediathek app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?