Set up and use the Manga Entertainment app on Xbox 360
On this page
To use the Manga Entertainment app, you need the following:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account
- At least 75 megabytes of available storage space
Download the Manga Entertainment app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps.
- Browse for Manga Entertainment.
- Select Manga Entertainment to download and install the app.
To start the Manga Entertainment app later, go to apps, My Apps, and then Manga Entertainment.
Watch Manga Entertainment
After you've downloaded Manga Entertainment, go to the Dashboard, and select apps, My Apps, and then Manga Entertainment.
From the home hub, you can:
- Select one of the featured programs that are displayed in the center of the hub.
- Navigate to search, featured, channels, titles, or settings.
- Access your history to see what content you’ve recently watched and view the latest and most popular releases on the Manga Entertainment service.
To watch a program, select it and then click Play.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you're using Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through your Xbox 360 console, Manga Entertainment follows these settings. For example, if you prohibit viewing of R-rated movies or TV-MA-rated TV shows, those programs will be marked with a “restricted” icon in the Manga Entertainment app. To play a locked item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict movies and TV shows by using a pass code, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the Manga Entertainment app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?