MBC On Demand app on Xbox 360 help
This article describes how to resolve problems with the MBC On Demand app on Xbox 360.
Xbox Live connection problems
If the MBC On Demand app is not functioning smoothly on your console, you may have a connectivity problem. See Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection to Xbox Live.
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
If your Xbox 360 console is not providing good-quality video or audio, see Xbox 360 audio or video problems.
The MBC On Demand app doesn't respond
If the MBC On Demand app doesn't respond, delete and reinstall it. Here’s how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to "MBC On Demand."
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to Browse Apps and select MBC On Demand.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the MBC On Demand app.
- Sorry, the MBC On Demand server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
- The Application has encountered an unexpected error and will now exit.
- Sorry, the MBC On Demand server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status
- MBC On Demand Server unavailable.
- A server or network error has occurred. Please try again later.
- An unknown error has occurred.
- An internal error has occurred
To resolve this problem:
- Go to Service status to see if there’s a current issue with the service.
- If there is no reported issue and you get the error message when you try to start the MBC On Demand app or access content in the app, wait about a minute and then restart the app.
- If you continue to get the error, delete and reinstall the MBC On Demand app.
- If the problem isn’t resolved, contact Xbox Support.
Note MBC On Demand is responsible for all issues related to content within the MBC On Demand app. To contact MBC On Demand:
- The video cannot be played at this time.
- A missing data error has occurred
- Sorry, the video you were interested in is no longer available.
If you get one of these errors, wait about a minute, and then try to access the program again.
If you continue to get the error, select a different program to watch.
To notify MBC On Demand of the content error:
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "MBC On Demand app on Xbox 360 help" issue you were reading about or a different issue?