Set up and use the TwitchTV app on Xbox 360
On this page
To use the TwitchTV app, you need the following:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account
- At least 130 megabytes of available space
Download the TwitchTV app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to apps and select Browse Apps.
- Browse for TwitchTV.
- Select TwitchTV app to download and install the app. After the download, the app automatically starts, and you can browse through the catalog and view details about the available content.
To start the TwitchTV app later, go to video, My Video Apps, and then TwitchTV.
Go to video, My Video Apps, and then TwitchTV.
- From the featured hub, you can watch any of the programs displayed.
- Navigate to games or channels for more content options.
- Select something to watch, and then press the A button.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the TwitchTV app will follow those settings. For example, if you prohibit TV-MA-rated TV shows from being watched on your console, those movies and shows will be marked in the TwitchTV app with a “restricted” icon. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to control access to Xbox Live content by using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the TwitchTV app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?