Check your Microsoft account balance
To check your Microsoft account balance, you can go to the billing site on Xbox.com, or you can use your Xbox console. This page provides details.
Note For information about adding or removing a payment option for your Xbox Live subscription, see Manage your payment options online.
On this page
Browser steps: Check your Microsoft account balance
- In a web browser, sign in to your Microsoft account.
- After signing in, you can do one of the following to check your account balance:
- Select Home. The balance in your account, including expiring balances, is displayed under Money & gift cards.
- To view more details about your balance, select Payment & billing, and then select Payment Options. You may be prompted to sign in again. This displays the balance in your account, including expiring balances, and options to add more money to your account.
Xbox One console steps: Check your Microsoft account balance
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select System > Settings > Account.
- Select Payment & billing and scroll left to see your account balance.
Xbox 360 console steps: Check your Microsoft account balance
- Sign in using your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- From the Dashboard, go to settings and then Account.
- Select Manage Payment Options.
- Your account balance appears at the top of the list.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Check your Microsoft account balance" issue you were reading about or a different issue?