Setup and use AlloCiné on Xbox 360
Experience a new way to discover movies on your Xbox Live. Watch trailers, compare ratings and find show times in theaters near you.
What you need
To watch AlloCiné on your console, you need:
- To be signed into an Xbox Live Account
- At least 80 megabytes (MB) of available storage space
How to download the AlloCiné App
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
Go to Apps, and then select Apps Store
- Browse for AlloCiné app
- Select AlloCiné to download and install the app.
Once downloaded, the AlloCiné app automatically starts.
Watching AlloCiné on Xbox 360
- Sign in by using your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to TV, and then select AlloCiné to launch the app.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you are using Family Settings to control what content can be watched, AlloCiné content follows these settings. Restricted content will be blocked in the AlloCiné app. To play restricted content, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict movies and TV shows using a pass code, please see Xbox 360 console parental controls.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Setup and use AlloCiné on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?