Set up and use the GoPro Channel app on Xbox 360
Learn how to install and use the GoPro Channel app on your Xbox 360 console.
To use the GoPro Channel app, you need:
- To be sign in to an box Live account
- At least 123 megabytes (MB) of available space
Download the GoPro Channel app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps.
- Browse for GoPro Channel.
- Select GoPro Channel to download and install the app. After the download, you can start the app and view details about the available content.
To start the GoPro Channel app later, go to apps, My Apps, and then GoPro Channel.
Watch the GoPro Channel
To use the GoPro Channel app:
- Go to apps, select My Apps, and then select GoPro Channel.
- From the Channel hub, do one of the following:
- Select a featured playlist
- Select All Playlists and then select a playlist to view
- Select the Search hub and search for specific videos to watch
- Select the Store hub and shop for GoPro cameras and accessories
- Select the Settings hub and then select Kinect Tuner or Parental Controls
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the GoPro Channel app will follow those settings. For example, if you use parental controls to restrict some kinds of TV programs, those programs will be marked with a “restricted” icon in the GoPro Channel app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict access to Xbox Live content by using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the GoPro Channel app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?