Set up and use the Gulli Replay app on Xbox 360
On this page
To use the Gulli Replay app on your Xbox 360 console, you need the following:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account
- At least 75 megabytes of available storage space
Download the Gulli Replay app on Xbox 360
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to Apps and select Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for Gulli Replay.
- Select Gulli Replay and then select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
To start the Gulli Replay app later, go to apps, My Apps, and then Gulli Replay.
Watch Gulli Replay
From the Gulli Replay hub, you can:
- Watch any of the featured programs displayed in the center of the hub.
- Navigate to Dessins Animes, Series & Films, or Emissions, or search by the title through Recherche.
- Select something to watch, and then select Selectionner.
Use Family Settings to control program access
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live, the Gulli Replay app will follow these settings. For example, if you use parental controls to restrict some kinds of TV programs, those programs will be marked with a "restricted" icon in the Gulli Replay app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict access to Xbox Live content by using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the Gulli Replay app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?