Xbox One SmartGlass can't connect to your console after playing a game
The Xbox One SmartGlass app becomes disconnected while you're playing a game, and then you're unable to reconnect to the console.
To resolve this issue:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select System.
- Select Settings > Power & startup > Power mode.
- Change the power mode to Energy-saving.
- Restart your console by following these steps:
- Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center.
- Select Restart console.
- Select Restart.
Note If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.
Once your console restarts, try to start the application again.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Xbox One SmartGlass can't connect to your console after playing a game" issue you were reading about or a different issue?