Error code C005120A occurs when your Kinect sensor does not move
You may see the following error code and message when your Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor does not move:
The Kinect Sensor can't move enough
Error code: C005120A
Additionally, the Kinect sensor light may be red.
This may mean that there is something that is preventing the sensor from moving up and down.
Solution 1: Make sure the Kinect sensor can freely move
- Turn off your Xbox 360 console.
- If there is a piece of packing foam between the base of the sensor and the sensor head, remove the foam.
Note Do not manually tilt the sensor.
- Make sure that nothing is keeping the sensor from automatically tilting up or down.
- Make sure the sensor is on a flat, level surface. Learn more about sensor placement.
- Turn your console on to see if the problem still occurs.
Solution 2: Update your console software
- Insert a Kinect game disc.
- Start the game from the Xbox Dashboard.
- If your Xbox console software needs updating, you will see the following message:
Update Required: An update has been found. To apply this update, you must restart your console.
- Select Yes, Restart to install the update.
If you are still experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.
是否要联系支持部门，以解决您所遇到的“Error code C005120A occurs when your Kinect sensor does not move”问题或其他问题?