Error 19-03-80004005 occurs when you try to play content from your iPod on your Xbox 360
You see the following error code and message when you try to play content from your iPod on your Xbox 360.
Can't play this content because it may not be supported.
Status Code: 19-03-80004005
This may mean that the content’s file format isn't supported.
For example, this issue can occur when you try to play files from your iPod that are in AAC format.
To resolve this issue, try this solution:
- Select apps and then select Search Apps.
- Select show me and then select all media.
- Search for Optional Media Update.
- Select extras, and then select Optional Media Update.
- Select download, and then select Confirm Download.
- Try to play the content again.
If you still experience the problem, contact Xbox Support by clicking the “Contact us” link at the bottom of this page.
是否要联系支持部门，以解决您所遇到的“Error 19-03-80004005 occurs when you try to play content from your iPod on your Xbox 360”问题或其他问题?