Error C000-003C occurs when you try to download an update
You see the following error when you’re trying to download an update to your Xbox 360 console:
Can't process the update. If the problem persists, go to www.xbox.com/support.
Note The “x” digits vary.
This may mean that your console has been tampered with or modified, and the console has been banned.
When your console has been banned, you can’t sign in to Xbox Live or download updates to your console. For more information, see Xbox Live console ban information.
You can, however, continue to play games offline on a banned console. Here’s how:
- Physically disconnect your network cable or remove your Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter from the console.
- You will have to turn off automatic sign-in so you can play games offline. To turn off auto sign-in:
- Restart your console.
- Select No if you are prompted to update your console software.
- Press the Guide button on your controller.
- Go to Settings, and then select Profile.
- Select Sign-in Preferences.
- Set Profile Auto Sign-in to "Off."
- Press B on your controller to return to the Xbox Dashboard.
If you keep experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.
是否要联系支持部门，以解决您所遇到的“Error C000-003C occurs when you try to download an update”问题或其他问题?