Error E31 occurs when you use your Xbox 360 console
You see the following error message and code when you use your Xbox 360 console:
System Error: Contact Xbox Customer Support
Error code E31
This means there may be a problem with the console.
Try the following steps:
- Xbox 360 E console or Xbox 360 S console
|Xbox 360 E console||Xbox 360 S console|
- Disconnect and reconnect all accessories.
- Remove the hard drive.
- Remove any USB flash drives. Here's how:
- Turn off your Xbox 360 console.
- Unplug any USB flash drive attached to your console.
- Turn on the console.
If this step resolves the problem, reattached the USB flash drive to make sure the error occurs only when it is connected. If this is true, use another USB flash drive.
- Roll back the current software updates on your console and apply new ones. Here's how:
- Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.
- Select Storage.
- Highlight (but do not select) Memory Unit.
- On your controller, press the following buttons in the following order:
- Left bumper
- Right bumper
- The X button
Don't know where these buttons are on your controller? See Xbox 360 wired and wireless controllers.
- Repeat step d.
- When you see the following message, select Yes:
Delete System Update
If any storage device contains a system update, the update and access to Xbox Live will be removed. To use these features again, sign in to Xbox Live and download the update. For more info, visit www.xbox.com/storage.
Your console will restart after the operation is complete. Do you want to continue?
- Your Xbox 360 will restart. Apply the latest software updates.
- Original Xbox 360 console
If you keep experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.
Use our Flashing Lights Solution. Choose one flashing light as the problem and follow the steps in the solution.
Repair or warranty questions? See Xbox 360 warranty, registration and repair: Frequently asked questions.
是否要联系支持部门，以解决您所遇到的“Error E31 occurs when you use your Xbox 360 console”问题或其他问题?