Error 80190850 occurs when you try to purchase content on Xbox Live
You see the following error and message when you try to purchase content on Xbox Live:
Sorry, there's a problem with the Xbox service. Try again later.
To resolve this problem, try the following solutions. If a solution doesn't work, go to the next one.
Solution 1: Try the purchase again.
Try making your purchase again.
Solution 2: Confirm that the billing information on your account is correct.
You can confirm your billing information either on your console or on Xbox.com.
Confirm or edit your billing information:
- Sign in to My Account.
- Under Payment & Billing, click Billing Contact Information.
- If prompted, sign in using your Microsoft account (email address and password).
- Review your billing contact information.
- Edit the contact information if necessary, and then click Save.
Confirm or edit your billing information on your console:
- Sign in using your Xbox Live gamertag
- Go to Settings and select Account.
- Go to Your Information and select Billing Information.
- Enter your Microsoft account information, and then select Sign In.
- Edit your billing account information if necessary, and then select Done.
If you keep experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.
是否要联系支持部门，以解决您所遇到的“Error 80190850 occurs when you try to purchase content on Xbox Live”问题或其他问题?