Error code C00D124F occurs when you’re trying to sync media
注意 从 2015 年 11 月 15 日起，Zune 服务已终止。这可能在尝试流式传输或下载内容时或者在更新服务时导致错误。
If you see error code C00D124F when you’re syncing media from your computer to a Windows Phone 7 or Zune player, it means that you have run out of space on your device. Your device can't sync your media because there isn’t enough space to add any new content to it.
Free up some space on your device before you sync any more content to it. To do this, you’ll have to delete some media files (music, podcasts, pictures, or videos) from your device and then try syncing again. Here’s how:
- Connect your Windows Phone 7 or Zune player to your computer using the USB connector that came with the device.
- Open the Zune software. The software might open automatically when you connect your device.
- In the Zune software, click the device icon that’s located in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- From your device screen, select a media type (such as music or videos) listed at the top of the screen.
- Right-click the files you want to delete, and then click Delete from <device name>. Repeat this process until you have enough free space.
Note To see how much free space you have on your device, see the Total space used bar at the bottom of your Zune device’s Summary page.
- Try syncing media from your computer to your device again.
This space bar is also at the bottom of all your device’s media pages. So, you can see the amount of space that your music files, video files, or picture files are taking up on your device.
If sync is successful, you see new items listed on the Summary screen under the Just Added to Phone heading.
是否要联系支持部门，以解决您所遇到的“Error code C00D124F occurs when you’re trying to sync media”问题或其他问题?