Error code C00D12FS
注意 从 2015 年 11 月 15 日起，Zune 服务已终止。这可能在尝试流式传输或下载内容时或者在更新服务时导致错误。
If you get error code C00D12FS when you’re using the Zune software, you’ve experienced a Windows Digital Rights Management (DRM) error.
This error usually happens when a Windows DRM component is missing or damaged and must be replaced or upgraded.
Things to try
Try the following solutions:
- Close the Zune software, restart it, and then try again.
- In case your Windows DRM software is missing, download the latest version of Windows Media Player and try again.
- Upgrade your digital media player security components. Here are two ways to upgrade:
- Go to the Security component upgrade website and click Upgrade. If you don’t see the upgrade button, try the next solution.
- Upgrade the security components in your browser.
- If you’re using Internet Explorer, click Tools, and then click Internet Options. (If you don’t see your toolbar, press the ALT key on your keyboard.)
- On the General tab under Browsing history, click Delete.
- Select all check boxes in the window, and then click Delete.
- Click the Security tab, click Trusted sites, and then click the Sites button.
- In the Search box, type *.microsoft.com, click Add, and then click Close
- On the Security tab, click Custom level.
- Under Reset custom settings, select Low, click Reset, and then click OK.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then click the Sites button.
- In the Address bar, type *.microsoft.com, and then click Allow.
- Click OK, and then close all browser windows.
Try signing in to Marketplace or playing your content again to see if the problem was fixed.
Note To learn how to update security components on other browsers, see help for that browser.
- Try using the Microsoft “Fix it” to automatically repair damaged DRM components:
Click the Fix this problem link below. Then, click Run in the File Download dialog box and follow the steps in the wizard.
Fix this problem
Microsoft Fix it 50765
- This wizard may be in English only. However, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
- If you're currently not on the computer with the problem, you can save the automatic fix to a flash drive or a CD. Then, run it on the computer with the problem.
After you run the Fix it, the licenses should automatically refresh, and you should be able to play protected content.
是否要联系支持部门，以解决您所遇到的“Error code C00D12FS”问题或其他问题?