Error code C101A3ED occurs when downloading content
注意 从 2015 年 11 月 15 日起，Zune 服务已终止。这可能在尝试流式传输或下载内容时或者在更新服务时导致错误。
You see the following error code when you try to download content:
This may mean one of the following:
- You've reached the maximum of five Music Pass downloads for a song protected by digital rights management (DRM).
- You're trying to re-download, restore, or repurchase an MP3 song that you've already purchased from the Zune Marketplace.
To resolve this problem, try the following solutions:
Solution 1: Make sure you watch rented movies in the available time
When you rent a movie from Zune, make sure that you watch it in the available time frame. You have 24 hours to watch the movie after you first start playing it and 14 days to start watching the movie after you first rent it. (You must also finish watching the movie within 24 hours of starting to watch it.)
Solution 2: Determine if the song is DRM-protected:
- In the Zune software, find the song in your collection.
- Right-click the song title, and then click Properties.
- In the window, that appears look for “DRM” in the list. There will be a Yes or No that indicates whether the song is DRM-protected or not.
Solution 3: Manage your Purchase and Rental histories
Check your purchase and rental history to keep up on what you’ve bought and how much time you have left to watch a movie. Here’s how to check:
- Open the Zune software, and then click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Click Account in the upper-left corner of the screen, and then click Purchase history or Rental history in the list at left.
- In Purchase history, you can see everything you’ve bought and what’s been downloaded. You can filter by genre (songs, movies, TV shows).
- In Rental history, if you have items that say “In collection” next to them, you’ve already downloaded the item and must watch it within one of the two timeframes (24 hours or 14 days). If it says “Download,” you haven’t downloaded it yet. After you download the item, you have to watch it within the allotted timeframe.
是否要联系支持部门，以解决您所遇到的“Error code C101A3ED occurs when downloading content”问题或其他问题?